Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What is your obsession with style?


It calls your name when you walk by her in the mall.


He has surpassed his closet, bathroom and bedroom.


You simply can not be without it.


You will never have enough.


I'm talking about his obsession with style. It is one thing that never fails to draw your attention and ends with the rest of his teammates in his closet. I came face to face with mine this morning, when searching for a pair of earrings to wear to work today. I had to sift through two levels of my jewelry box, a shoebox, and little nooks and crannies throughout my apartment in my game accessories things have a tendency to end. I have confessed my obsession with jewelry before, but I do not see myself getting help anytime soon! I can not walk past a Claire's, Forever 21, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe, NY & Co. - any place that sells fashion jewelry - without looking to see what they have not yet! It's a shame, I know, but my jewelry has saved many teams that limit monotonous and established my reputation to carry the largest rarest and most fashionable earrings and necklaces!


So ladies want to know what your obsession is smart? What is that something you can not live without? (Do not worry, I will not tell anyone!):)


Source:http://www.shine.yahoo.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Friends

Guest Room