Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sophie Monk Fear Plastic Surgery



If Heidi Montag is obsessed with plastic surgery, not with Sophie Monk. I was just concerned that his girlfriend wanted a plastic surgeon to change his appearance to be more amazing with a scalpel.

Women who are currently dating Dr. Juan Diaz was admitted, he was depressed, with a job that demands the lover, always look good. As soon as the news Femalefirst, Saturday (30/10/2010).

The Good Charlotte rocker boyfriend Benji Madden, says, "Always in the back of my mind I thought, this small, little of that. This work, so one would think they would."

Although he felt very happy in a relationship with John, but admitted that their relationship is strange, because both are in professional fields of beauty.

Aussie star reveals, "It is difficult, because all I did was tighten the breasts all day. This is not normal. I work with people in the film, and squeezed my breasts all day!".

Sophie also revealed the horror of the hose because it shows the feet of camels.

"I think a camel toe! You'd think I was a 'huge', because who will have more than one photo camel toe? That I have. I have a small, but I forced myself to work and all I got was recognized from the tip of camels. So this is more famous than me! "he said.


http://lifestyle.okezone.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Friends

Guest Room